Thursday, June 4, 2009

That sweet warm feeling inside....

I'm back! I know it's been a while... but I assure you... you've been on my mind the whole time I was away. I often felt your tugging at me to update you. To fill your pages with the events of my life.. the ups and downs included. I'm here now.
Where do I begin?

These past couple of weeks have been interesting.... more like exciting. I wanted to start this post with a passage from Song of Solomon 1 but decided not to. It just might be too much for you! lol... Life is beautiful... and although it is raining outside with the sun in hiding, life has offered me a silver lining. You know that feeling you get when you thought all hope is lost and out of no where comes the very thing that you hoped for. Like one minute you blinked and a whole new journey opened up before you. Like all it took was for your life to be transformed in one moment. I like that verse from that song (Saviour King) by Hillsong: "Hope which was lost now stands renewed." When you see that silver lining you know that although things may not be as perfect as you would like them to be, there is still hope. As they say when there is life, there is still hope. You know what God (Yahweh) wanted to show Ezekiel in the valley of dry bones? He wanted to show him that even if hope is dead... it can still be revived. It was hope that enabled Ezekiel to prophesy to the dead bones in Ezekiel 37. I believe one very essential component of our walk with the Lord is hope. Till the day we die, there will be a pull on our lives to hope. We hope for a good life, we hope for that special someone to come into our lives, we hope for the return of our Lord Jesus Christ! That sweet warm feeling inside is hope. Since we know that the expectation of the righteous will not be cut short, why don't you go ahead and hope today!

No comments:

Post a Comment