Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thanking God and reflecting....

Yesterday, 7 people lost their lives in a rail tragedy. My heart goes out to their families and to those who were injured. And I pray that this tragedy never occurs again.
When I realized what happened yesterday, I was overwhelmed and could not but thank the Almighty God for preseving my life. We are indeed living in perilious times, and we have to be mindful to always watch and pray. It is so easy to slip into the monotony of life... and not be conscious of the different ways the devil is trying to attack humanity. The Bible clearly says that the adversary roams around like a lion looking for whom to devour. My prayer is that none of us will end up his prey.

....On a reflective note....

"You asked me to give you some time... to get back on track with Him... because it seems like everything is so foggy around you... Now I'm giving you some time... I have to admit it is not the easiest thing to do... How I miss the times of just talking with you... Don't get me wrong I do see the need for what yo are doing... My one fear is this: that after you have taken time off... You will no longer see need for me... Like after the fog clears in your mind... I will just be a figment of your imagination... A dream that never quite materialized... I wonder if there is doubt in your heart... Was it something I said... Or is it something I did in my past... That thing that you said was 'ok' but isn't quite 'ok'... I also worry that when you've come back from your journey... that my heart may have grown bitter and cold... That the blaze of desire and passion that is now there may turn to nothing more but a flicker... I have no other choice than to have faith in the word I heard and in the words you said, I have no other choice than to hope that you indeed are everything I prayed for.... and I have no other choice but to love you... through it all."
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." -I Cor. 13:13

Wow!!! Okay back to reality!

No comments:

Post a Comment