Thursday, May 21, 2009

As the week drags on...

Okay so today I really don't have one topic to focus on, but rather a series of thoughts and events that are rushing through my mind.
Last night I had a blast... Funny thing is I wasn't even planning on having such a great time. I had an amazing time with the love of my life. As I lay on my bed hoping to drift away to sleep while listening to spontaneous worship, I began to sing along with the singers. Before I knew it, out of me was coming my own worship. Then this song burst from my spirit: "Who am I not to sing Your praise? Who am I not to worship You?" A song that I sung over and over... that captivated my spirit and made it almost impossible to leave His presence... And even when I had turned off the light to sleep, the song was there and in the very early moments of sleep I was experiencing a very deep moving in my spirit.. and when I awoke (some minutes or an hour later) I knew that my spirit was still worshipping... Aaah! Sweetness!!

However, this morning I feel so tired so drained of energy. My body is screaming at me to give it rest, but what can I do? I have to go about the work that is ahead of me. As I type, my eyes are fighting to stay open.. lol my boss may find me with my head on my keyboard in a few minutes. Lol Okay. I won't do that.

Urgh! So much to do... so little time. Or so it seems. I just realized that we're almost halfway through the year and I still have goals to accomplish. God help me!

BTW What you doing for memorial day weekend?

4 comments:

  1. You lucky so and so!!!

    The best thing that one can observe is to be in his presence. I tell you, there is no such feeling. Simply awesome.

    I am learning to commit every second of the day to him. I am learning to work in partnership with the Holy Spirit.

    Before I do anything, I invite the Holy spirit to take absolute control, and that includes my blog, for it to bless every reader.

    Thank you for this post and God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I am so glad that you're also letting the Holy Spirit guide your daily activities. In this day and age it is becoming impossible not to... I hope you have a blessed weekend. I'll be checking on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found myself here ....hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! :-) I hope you have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete