Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Last Post of 2011

Hello all!!!!

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and that the true meaning of Christmas was celebrated in your lives. As I reflect on 2011 and look to 2012 as it dawns, I want to leave you with this thought: God has not given up on you, and that is why He has preserved you. If He has not given up on you, then you shouldn't give up on yourself. As this year comes to a close, don't think of all the things that you couldn't do, or that didn't go the way you envisioned. As I heard in a sermon lately, don't bring yourself under condemnation or guilt but continue to fix your gaze upon Jesus. The Bible says that when we look upon Him, our faces are not ashamed. There is no disappointment in God. It may not have happened today don't be discouraged, know that it has been re-appointed for His time.
So with this in mind, I wish you all a happy New Year! May the Lord do a new thing in your lives.

2 comments:

  1. As you have pointed out that the post to be is the last one of 2011 I felt that you are going to end up with blogging but now I am released because the blog is necessary for each and everyone of us as you have said a precious sentence in this post. This posts can be much helpful for others so keep on blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow just seeing this comment. Thanks for the encouragement. I will be back to blogging, just need to re-charge. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete