Thursday, February 25, 2010

Frustration

I am frustrated at many things right now.
Frustrated that my job is not as satisfying as I expected.
Frustrated that answers are a bit slow in coming.
Frustrated that the one I call lover is so hard headed.
Frustrated that I have no outlet for all the songs and screams that are bottled up.

But as I think on my frustrations, I remember Calvary
I remember a God whose glory supersedes all
I remember that it is only when I'm in His presence that I can be renewed
I remember that He has loving arms in which He wants to wrap me in
I remember that His love is never ending

And so remembering this I make a decision
I choose to go to that place where I'm safe
I choose to stay and remain in The Presence
I choose to let the overflow of Glory flow out of me
I choose to love
And be loved.

4 comments:

  1. Love it! Love it! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough, I'm having the same feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I trust that you're hanging in there and having the victory over the frustration. I had to remind myself of who I am and whose I am. Girl I tell you the devil is a liar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. May we always remember! Thanks for the encouraging words!

    ReplyDelete