Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ok... So Today is Tuesday, February 10th 2009.
Just got off the phone with a dear friend of mine who is actually more like a brother, and I am back to the boring day at the office. Honestly, these are the times that I wish I had my own business or something more flexible. But oh well I will not whine...

Guy Dilemma

Yes! I said it.... I have guy dilemma but don't worry not anything crazy... just me having a crush on a very nice young man... The funny part is while others will be happy about a situation like this, I'm busy tormenting myself for even allowing myself to have a crush... especially one that I have labeled not my type. In fact "not my type" are nice words compared to the mean terms I have used in describing this guy. I will definitely update you as the crush develops. Who know next month I could have a new flavor of the month. J/K! As a good spiritual girl you're not supposed to think that way... Says Who? We'll have to see...

Valentines Day

Valentine's Day is around the corner.. and I want to do something nice with my girls... any ideas?

Looking forward to hearing from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment